Did You Know ...
- There are over 2 million online shoppers in Ireland
- Average spending per online shopper is €3,143
- e-Commerce continues to grow by 15% year on year
- Irish consumers are now spending over €850,000 per hour online
- Irish consumers are set to double the amount they spend online within the next five years
There is a huge opportunity in Ireland at present to generate sales online. Small and medium sized business in particular are well behind their
European counterparts when it comes to having an e-Commerce presence. Having an online store allows you to keep your doors open 24x7 and sell locally,
domestically and internationally.
If you have the right idea, talk to us and we'll build you the right solution.